Consumers click to call or use voice activation on their cell phones to contact your business. They also depend on efficient call center services and easy to navigate telephony service by phone when calling you. Your employees depend on your internal phone services to communicate with one another and their colleagues. Voice technology is essential for your business and innovating rapidly. Voice services are a powerful tool for customer engagement and provide pathways that need to be configured correctly to provide the ultimate level of customer service. Voice services we provide include:
- Inbound and Outbound Calling Networks
- SMS/Text Messaging
- Cellular phone company plans
Let us help you determine the best voice strategy for your business through a free consultation.
Managed IT Services
- Fully Managed IT Services – designed to help you take control of your IT infrastructure and services. Fully Managed IT Services allow your IT staff to have the time to be proactive on IT strategy, while we handle daily issues and problems such as network management, ISP setup, ghost imaging. We also provide all equipment and consulting at a fixed rate, so you can manage costs and efficiencies, all with our 24/7 support. Ask us about our Gold and Silver Packages for Fully Managed IT Services, which cover the most common needs of a variety of industries.
- Supplemental IT Services – If your IT team needs additional support, we can offer our resources to assist on a supplemental basis. We create customized supplemental IT Services packages to suit your business’s specific needs. In this role, we act as an extension of your IT department and are available on an as-needed basis for one fixed price per month.
- Single Visit IT Services – We consult with businesses on standalone projects that may arise where extra support is required. These can span from network setup and installations to relocations and cybersecurity. Contact us to learn more about Single Visit IT Services offered to businesses.
If you are a consumer, you’ve probably experienced at least one computer crash in your lifetime. You’ve also probably experienced a PC virus, software updates or needed to recover documents. We help consumers with Single Visit IT Services to aid in everyday IT issues. What may seem like the end of the road of the computer, is usually something we can fix! Just stop by with your computer, no appointment needed, and we will diagnose, assess and help you with repairs.
In today’s world, businesses must protect themselves from security threats to avoid a total infrastructure collapse. We take a multi-layered approach to cybersecurity, which identifies risks and threats to your data and network as a preventive measure. We maintain a constant watch of your most valuable assets and implement programs to defend against attacks if they occur. We can also recommend how to identify and find a cyberinsurance provider. Interested in a free consultation?
Data Recovery & Backup
For regulatory and compliance purposes, many industries require secure and dependable data backup. In the event of a security breach or network issue, data may also need to be restored. We can work remotely or onsite to maintain an organized system that allows easy access to your stored data, and you can rely on us to recover your data quickly and seamlessly if there is a loss or system crash. Our team of specialists is easily reachable with our 24/7 support. We utilize ghost imaging and cold archive for one approach to data recovery and backup.
Do you need limitless data and storage? The wonder of cloud infrastructure is that the possibilities are endless. Not only does a cloud infrastructure provide an extraordinary amount of storage, but it allows businesses to access information, data and programs from any location. Use of the cloud will continue to expand in the future, so why not get your business ready?
We can assess whether your business is ready to move to the cloud as well as what steps need to be taken to get there and how to design it. We also have extensive experience migrating data that exists in a local area network to a cloud infrastructure. Once your cloud is established, we can manage and maintain it to ensure it remains supremely functional and easy to use.